- Login at www.triggercmd.com.
- Download and install an agent on your computer. It will prompt for the token during the install.
- Go to the Instructions page in your triggercmd.com account, and copy the token.
- Paste the token from the Instructions page into your agent to log it in.
- Your computer will now show up in your www.triggercmd.com account.
- Click Edit and add a voice trigger to your computer.
- Add the TRIGGER command skill in your Alexa app.
- Link your Alexa account to your TRIGGERcmd.com account.
- Say: Alexa, open TRIGGER command.
- Say: run Calculator on Office (use your own computer's voice trigger instead of Office)
This skill works just like the original TRIGGERcmd skill. You might prefer this skill's invocation name.