Join our chatbots community
Keep connected to your Ford plug-in vehicle* with the MyFord Mobile** Alexa Skill.
MyFord Mobile users with a Ford plug-in vehicle (C-Max Energi, Fusion Energi, and Focus Electric) can use the Alexa voice service to issue a range of remote commands and obtain vehicle information, such as battery state of charge and electric range.
Available MyFord Mobile Commands using Alexa Voice Service:
· Start and stop vehicle
· Lock and unlock vehicle
· Check vehicle range, including both electric and gas range, if applicable
· Check current odometer reading
· Confirm that your tire pressures are in the correct range
· Check battery state of charge
To use this skill:
· Enable the MyFord Mobile Skill.
· Log in to your MyFord Mobile account within the Alexa mobile app using your MyFord Mobile username and password.
· Set a PIN to help protect access to certain features when using the skill.
· To get help at any time, just say “Alexa, ask MyFord Mobile for help”.
*MyFord Mobile is available on the Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi or Fusion Energi plug-in vehicles. For more information on MyFord Mobile, visit www.myfordmobile.com
**MyFord Mobile subscription is complimentary for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. Subscription fees apply after five years. MyFord Mobile requires a compatible cellular network. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future availability and functionality. Message and data rates may apply.