MailClark allows your team to send & receive emails, tweets and Twitter Direct Messages without leaving Slack.
There's so much MailClark can do for your team:
- Host the help desk of your Customer Support team,
- Work in Slack with clients or colleagues who only use email or Twitter,
- Create a team inbox for your Sales or Marketing team,
- Receive alerts, mentions or newsletters in a channel,
- Reply to your personal emails (e.g. Gmail, Outlook) or tweets in a private channel,
- And more!
Getting started is easy: You just need to invite MailClark to your preferred channel to set up an inbox in Slack.
Talking about: 0
@mailclark help Get help!
@mailclark settings : Get—and edit if needed—the settings of a channel.
@mailclark firstname.lastname@example.org Send a new email or tweet.
@mailclark archive Archive inactive channels.
@mailclark start Pause/start automatic sending.
Are you a professional chatbot developer? Do you build media, business, e-commerce, real-estate or customer support A.I. bots for Facebook
or any other messaging platforms? Sign up on ChatBottle to submit your bots.