Honeywell Total Connect Comfort
With the Honeywell skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your Honeywell Wi-Fi Total Connect Comfort (TCC) thermostat(s) by voice.
To get started, select the ‘Enable Skill’ button in the Alexa App to link your Honeywell TCC account and discover your thermostat(s). Find more information about connecting Smart Home devices at http://amzn.to/291lR7u
When using the skill, you need to specify by name which thermostat/sensor to use. There are two ways to define this/these names:
- Use the name(s) you set up already – these are shown in the TCC app and can be changed on http://mytotalconnectcomfort.com, or
- Create an Alexa group, like Bedroom or Downstairs, and add the thermostat and/or one or more sensors to the group. More information at http://amzn.to/2965dCE
Once you know the name or group of your thermostat, you can say the following: “Alexa, lower Bedroom by 3 degrees”, or “Alexa, set Downstairs temperature to 72”.
If you have any questions, please visit the Honeywell FAQ at https://www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Home/FAQs
The full list of commands includes:
- “Alexa, set [group or thermostat name] to X degrees”
- “Alexa, raise [group or thermostat name] by X degrees”
- “Alexa, lower [group or thermostat name] by X degrees”
- “Alexa, what is the [group or thermostat name] set to?”
- “Alexa, what is the [group or thermostat name] temperature?”