New for 2017: Spin our Flavor Wheel and let us give you a new flavor inspiration to try! You can also search our recipes by name, ingredient, keyword, chef and course!
Alexa is now your ultimate Food Network companion! If you've ever watched Food Network and found yourself thinking, I'd love to make that, it'll be a snap — just ask your Amazon Echo for the recipe.
With the new Food Network skill, it's quick and easy to get the recipes from your favorite shows and chefs. Ask for recipes by name, ingredient, course or chef, and you'll receive them in your inbox to open at your convenience. You can also search our TV schedule by show, chef and time/date to find showtimes and episode details.
Here are some things you could ask for:
· Spin the Flavor Wheel!
· What's on Food Network now?
· What show is on next?
· What will be on tomorrow night?
· When will Giada be on next?
· When will Pioneer Woman be on?
· Give me the recipes on TV right now.
· Find some chicken Parmigiana recipes.
· Can I get some vegan mushroom recipes?
· What are some French toast recipes for brunch?
· Do you have that butternut squash lasagna recipe by Giada?
· How about some grilling recipes for lunch by Bobby?
· Give me recent recipes from The Pioneer Woman.
· Give me popular recipes from Alton Brown.
· You can change the time zone by saying time zone.
An e-mail address is required during installation to get recipe details and links sent to you, but is NOT used for any other purpose.
If you have comments, questions or suggestions for the skill, reach out to us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.