Join our chatbots community
Find My Phone
Are you always looking for your phone? Let TrackR help you find it! Pair your phone with the TrackR app and Alexa can tell you the last place you left it. Alexa can also ring your phone at full volume, even on silent mode.
1.) Enable the Find My Phone skill by Trackr from your Alexa app or by saying Alexa, enable the Find My Phone skill.
2.) Get the TrackR app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store installed on your mobile device.
3.) Launch the TrackR app and select Add a new device and then choose Alexa Integration and the Start Setup.
4.) Now ask Alexa for your pin by saying “Alexa, ask TrackR for my pin”
5.) Enter the pin code into the TrackR app and click Submit.
Note: Ensure Background App Refresh and location services are enabled for the TrackR app so your phone can be found when the app is in the background.
To get started:
- Say “Alexa, ask TrackR to find my phone”
- Alexa should respond with the street address your phone is at.
- Say Alexa, ask TrackR to ring my phone
- Your phone should start ringing with the custom TrackR alert
- Once found, open the TrackR app to silence the ringing.