Ask Capital One about your credit card, checking, savings, auto and home loan accounts. Then try out our new feature, How much did I spend? to get quick answers on how much and where you are spending.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, say “Alexa ask Capital One…”
For your credit card:
· “How much did I spend at Target last month?”
· “How much did I spend at Starbucks last weekend?”
· “What’s my current credit card balance?”
· “When is my credit card bill due?”
· “To pay my credit card bill.”
For your bank accounts:
· “What’s my checking account balance?”
· “What are my recent transactions?”
For your auto loan:
· “What’s my car loan principal balance?”
· “What's my payoff quote?”
· “When is my car loan due?”
· “To pay my car loan bill.”
For your home loan:
· “What's the principal balance on my mortgage?”
· “When is my next mortgage payment due?”
· “How much is my next mortgage payment?”
To get started, sign in with your Capital One username and password (which we keep completely private). You can also create a personal key for extra security.
We're always learning and building new features, but we can't do that well without your feedback. If you have comments, please share them with us at www.CapitalOne.com/Alexa.
Need a chatbot for your business?
Explore ManyChat chatbot templates for Messenger on the Botmakers marketplace